APPLIED: [Precise][Pull Request] SECCOMP mode 2, BPF

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Thu Mar 22 13:07:08 UTC 2012

On 03/21/2012 02:35 PM, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 02:28:33PM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
>> Applied for now pending Leann's opinion. I've made a first pass review.
>> Some of it is a bit dense. I'll have another look tomorrow.
>
> Thanks! I'm happy to field any questions about it, if that helps, and
> if I can't answer them, I'm sure Will can. :)
>
> -Kees

So I guess it got uploaded. How about a quick description of how to
utilize the seccomp filter? Does the chromium browser detect and make
use of seccomp automatically ? How can we test that its doing what is
supposed to ?

In the meantime I guess I'll go read the seccomp patch to the
Documentation directory.

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com