ALSA conflicts with 3.2.9 stable

Tim Gardner rtg.canonical at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:50:41 UTC 2012

David - the Precise rebase against 3.2.9 stable is causing some compile
issues with the jack detection patches. In order to keep things building
correctly I've simply ripped out all of the driver/sound/hda patches
that appear after v3.2.9 and pushed that to master-next. I created a
branch for you that exhibits the compile issues in master-next-alsa. If
you would, please sort these jack detection patches and propose a pull
request against master-next. Thanks.

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-precise.git master-next-alsa

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com