[opensuse-kernel] Re: [RFC] Simplifying kernel configuration for distro issues

Borislav Petkov bp at amd64.org
Sun Jul 15 10:14:34 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 03:12:05PM +0300, Pekka Enberg wrote:
> We have "make kvmconfig" in the KVM tool tree that pretty much does
> that automatically. There's nothing tools/kvm specific about it so I
> guess you could merge that separately.

Yes, something like KVMTOOL_TEST_ENABLE except not a make target but a
Kconfig option.

I can imagine a user selecting this and other coarse-grained options
in Kconfig and then "adjusting" single options like, for example, I
wouldn't need the *9P* options on x86, etc, etc.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
Einsteinring 24, 85609 Dornach
GM: Alberto Bozzo
Reg: Dornach, Landkreis Muenchen
HRB Nr. 43632 WEEE Registernr: 129 19551