New component-mismatches for source universe -> main

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 11 21:43:29 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 05:32:40PM +0000, process-component-mismatches-diff wrote:
> The following universe packages have new reverse dependencies
> in main or got seeded. They need to get a MainInclusionReport and be
> promoted, or the reverse dependencies in main need to be dropped:
>
>   o wireless-crda: wireless-crda
>     [Reverse-Depends: linux-image-3.2.0-1403-omap4 (MAIN)]

Could somebody on the kernel team deal with this?  All kernel images
should consistently Depends: crda (>= 1.1.1-1ubuntu2) | wireless-crda
now if they're depending on crda at all, just like the images from the
main kernel package.  That will make this component-mismatches entry go
away.

This has come up because crda no longer Provides: wireless-crda, since
that broke on multiarch systems and in any case shouldn't be required
now that wireless-crda is a transitional package as Tim and I agreed a
month or two ago.

Thanks,