[3.5.y.z extended stable] Linux 3.5.7.2

Tilman Schmidt tilman at imap.cc
Fri Dec 21 16:27:57 UTC 2012

Am 17.12.2012 15:25, schrieb Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski:
> I am announcing the release of the 3.5.7.2 tree of stable patches.
[...]
> For more info, see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Dev/ExtendedStable
>
> The updated 3.5.y tree can be found at:
>
>   git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/linux.git linux-3.5.y

Is there a rollup patch against 3.5.7 available somewhere?
I'm very interested in this as I'm currently forced to stay with
kernel 3.5 (or revert to something even older) because of the
unresolved hangs of 3.6+ on my development machine.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt                    E-Mail: tilman at imap.cc
Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)