[Quantal][SRU] Updated i915 driver for HSW support

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Mon Dec 3 17:24:47 UTC 2012

On 12/03/2012 05:14 AM, Anca Emanuel wrote:
> VGA fixes here:
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg.drivers.intel/16580

Thanks for the heads up.  I've applied the 5 noted patches from that
thread to the updated i915 driver I've proposed and tested.  I can
confirm the suspend/resume issue I was seeing when testing over  VGA is
resolved with this additional set of patches.  I've gone ahead and
pushed them to my branch:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-quantal.git hsw-backport-3.6

Thanks,
Leann