3.2-rc1 rebase review

Kees Cook keescook at chromium.org
Tue Nov 8 21:35:26 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Tim Gardner <tim.gardner at canonical.com> wrote:
> Kees and Andy - Please check that I resolved these patch conflicts
> correctly:
>
> UBUNTU: ubuntu: Yama - unconditionally chain to Yama LSM

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-precise.git;a=commitdiff;h=336823e68877aeaea2b3ec680671612e10770616

Looks correct to me. And any runs of the qrt test-kernel-hardening.py
regression test will catch it if it's not operating correctly.

> I dropped this seccomp_filter patch set for now. Kees has promised a pull
> request.
>
> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/887780

I've got this pending in rebased-to-upstream branch here:
https://github.com/kees/linux/commits/seccomp_filter

and I updated the bug to point to that too. I can get this rebased to
precise in a few days if no one else beats me to it first.

Thanks for the heads-up!

-Kees

--
Kees Cook