[Oneiric] Convert dm-raid45 to new block device plugging

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu May 26 15:43:05 UTC 2011

Applied to Oneiric master-next.  Slightly modified to separate the
config change from the code change.  I also chose to revert the previous
disablement of CONFIG_DM_RAID45 instead so that it's easy to drop it
from existence upon the next rebase, eg.

Revert "UBUNTU: [Config] Disable CONFIG_DM_RAID45"

Thanks,
Leann