[Maverick SRU] (pre-stable) Fix mic for Dell Vostro 320

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Sun Jan 2 08:59:20 UTC 2011

On 2010-12-10 21:54, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 12/10/2010 08:38 AM, Brad Figg wrote:

>>> I am afraid, no. :-P The BugLink is invalid and should be:
>>>
>>> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/497546
>>>
>>> Patch looks reasonable. Arguable whether we should wait to apply it
>>> until it has
>>> at least made it into Linus tree. It is not a critical issue. On the
>>> other hand
>>> it is simple enough and very limited in scope.

It has now reached Linus's tree.

>>> Acked-by: Stefan Bader<stefan.bader at canonical.com>
>>>

>> It's early so I might have missed it but the SRU text is missing from the
>> bug. Just adding it as a comment is acceptable, some folks modify the
>> bug description and add it there.

Added as
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/497546/comments/58
(although my personal opinion is that this is just extra bureaucracy).

>> The patch looks fine however.
>>
>> Acked-by: Brad Figg<brad.figg at canonical.com>
>>
>> Brad
>
> And while you're fixing the commit log, reformat the patch so that it
> applies to Maverick.
>
> rtg

Attaching modified patch. Checked that buglink is correct and that it
applies to ubuntu-maverick.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic