Bugs...

Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski herton.krzesinski at canonical.com
Tue Dec 6 11:59:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 02:36:27PM -0700, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 02:29 PM, Nevyn wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm currently looking at the backport-oneiric for lucid packages. I've
> >found a couple of bugs (psmouse module showing some strange behaviour
> >and ath9k module failing to wake in some instances).

Hi, the first linux-lts-backport-oneiric packages aren't officially
released yet. They are still on testing (launchpad.net/bugs/885468).

However, the packages are already available in -proposed, you can enable
it and install the packages. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed
for documentation how to enable and use -proposed.

--
[]'s
Herton