P-series git repo

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Tue Aug 16 18:27:58 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I just wanted to announce that the Ubuntu 12.04 P-series kernel git repo
is now available [1].  It is temporarily residing in my personal
repository.  It's currently based on the latest v3.1-rc2 upstream kernel
[2].  At this point in time, this is purely a development kernel and
will be completely unsupported until we officially release Oneiric and
the P development cycle begins.  Additionally, the P-series kernel
package will not be uploaded until P-series support is set up in the
archive, ie. you're on your own for building a kernel.  The ABI will
also not be bumped until we begin our official uploads.  That being
said, for those of you who like to run on the bleeding edge, have fun.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-p.git
[2]git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git