Natty update to v2.6.38.3 stable release on master-next

Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski herton.krzesinski at canonical.com
Fri Apr 15 12:59:21 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 03:20:27PM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/761134
> --
> Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com

With 2.6.38.3 now pulled, we have now:
commit b65ba42 (Revert "x86: Cleanup highmap after brk is concluded")

So we can revert/remove from ubuntu tree our previously pulled fix:
commit 60d3abc (x86, hibernate: Initialize mmu_cr4_features during boot)

As it's uneeded now, and upstream decided to this revert instead of also
applying the fix. It doesn't look like to cause any problems having it,
but the fix is unecessary now.

[]'s
Herton