Binary demotions of kernel packages

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Fri Sep 24 15:56:52 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Matthias (doko) has inquired about binary demotions of kernel packages:

http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.txt

The following link also has additional information:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArchiveAdministration#Component Mismatches and Changing Overrides

Source and binary demotions to universe
---------------------------------------
 * linux-linaro - I suspect we don't want this demoted to universe,
comments?

Source only demotions to universe
---------------------------------
 * linux-meta-linaro - Again I suspect we don't want this demoted to
universe, comments?

Binary only demotions to universe
---------------------------------
 * linux-backports-modules-2.6.35 - lbm has never been seeded but
shouldn't be demoted to universe.
 * linux-meta (lbm meta packages) - Again, shouldn't be demoted to
universe
 * linux-mvl-dove - I suspect we don't want this demoted to universe,
comments?
 * linux-ti-omap4 - I suspect we don't want this demoted to universe,
comments?

Thanks,
Leann