fwts: patch for fwts - fadt

AceLan Kao acelan.kao at canonical.com
Wed Sep 1 07:37:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I found that FADT test always fails, so I do a small study.
The table name of FADT is not "FADT" actually, it's "FACP",
so the patch is quite simple to rename it.

And one more thing about FADT.
After disassembling the FADT, there 2 interesting items
C2 Latency : 0065
C3 Latency : 03E9
Those two value means if BIOS allow the CPU enter C2 or C3 state.
C2 smaller than 100(0x64), and C3 smaller than 1000(0x3E8) means allow
or BIOS will block the change of CPU state.

Best regards,
AceLan Kao.
--
Chia-Lin Kao(AceLan)