Patches for aufs for 2.6.36 kernel.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Oct 25 17:46:26 UTC 2010

On 10/25/2010 09:44 AM, Ben Greear wrote:
> I have some patches that allows aufs to compile (still working on remastering
> the live-cd to see if it actually boots&  works OK).
>
> Are these worth posting, or is someone already working on this?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Well, I got something to boot, but kernel crashes soon after, and I'm
not sure why (any easy way to get a serial-console working on a live
cd running in a virtual machine??).

I'll look into the other aufs patches posted recently in case those
work better.

Since someone asked, I'm attaching the patch I'm using.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>