New firewire stack not working reliably for TI TSB82AA2 PCIE adapter

manoj.iyer at canonical.com manoj.iyer at canonical.com
Fri Oct 8 15:03:41 UTC 2010

How often to do you see data corruption?

Can you please open a bug using the following command ?

$ ubuntu-bug linux

That will collect all the logs and fire up a web browser to launchpad, and
you can add additional information there. Once you have that bug open
please reply your bug number, and that will help us take a look at your
problem.

Cheers
--- manjo