[Lucid][Pull request] (upstream) SRU ALSA: hda - Apply ALC269 VAIO fix-up to all Sony laptops with ALC269

Lee Jones lee.jones at canonical.com
Thu Oct 7 14:01:05 UTC 2010

>> If there are two separate patches upstream, then it is better to apply
>> them individually. That is also better when asking upstream stable about
>> including the patches (which we should do as well. did you?).
>
> I intend to do so, assuming all goes well here.

Hi David,

Insure you read the these documents before you send your patches upstream.

They can be very picky about the way you present them.

For instance, they need to be sent in-line rather than as attachments.

Documentation/email-clients.txt
Documentation/SubmitChecklist
Documentation/SubmittingPatches

Hope this helps.