Cross compile rules update

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Fri Oct 1 15:36:50 UTC 2010

Dunno. Right now I'm not really caring about DKMS packages, but I'm also
not purposely trying to exclude them. I'm primarily searching for a way
to allow kernel developers who do a lot of package builds to effectively
simulate the native ARM build without actually having to use a QEMU
emulated solution. If the binaries actually work, then thats just a
bonus. The official archive released packages will continue to be built
on native ARM build daemons.

rtg

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com