Help with IGEPv2 testing

Torez Smith torez.smith at linaro.org
Wed Nov 10 02:22:45 GMT 2010

Hi Mathieu,
I'm attempting to test these bugs on my igep board, however it's not clear
in the bugs what the expected outcomes are, or where to look to verify the
problems are fixed.

For example it will help if the bugs specified the problem seen "before" the
fix is applied and what you expect "after" the fix.

thanks!
Torez