Fwd: Dell PowerEdge R410 ICH10 SATA support in Ubuntu Hardy

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Fri Nov 19 16:29:17 UTC 2010

On 11/19/2010 09:13 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> [...]

Oh, and one more comment. It is the attitude of most upstream developers
that copyright assignment is only granted for patches that change a
substantial amount of code (which this patch does not). Furthermore, I
won't accept a patch with copyright assignment unless it is also
accepted by the original author(s).

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com