Help with IGEPv2 testing

Enric Balletbò i Serra eballetbo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:54:52 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I also tested the patches installing the following image:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/58728585/linux-image-2.6.35-23-omap_2.6.35-23.37_armel.deb

I sent the test results for every patch and I add some explanations,
take a look please. Keep me informed if I can do anything else.
Thanks.

Cheers,
   Enric