Audio application list

Conor Curran conor.curran at canonical.com
Wed May 19 13:33:14 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I mentioned to Brad and Daniel that I would start a wiki page about the
state of play of audio applications available in the distro and pulse.
Basically we should try to identify which applications need a pulse
backend and what others can really only work with Jack. I intend to
start on Terminator X when I get back from holidays (2 weeks time).

Brad shall I put this page here /Audio/Applications ?

It can also act as document to inform about jack2 and pulse which is
coming up for Maverick.

Conor