Trivial patch for supporting Buffalo WLI-UC_GN 802.11n USB-wifi

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Thu Mar 25 15:18:52 UTC 2010

Here is the form I would send those patches upstream. However I would for
now only send the first one. The reason is that the thread you pointed to
seems working on a 3070 driver. Ok, the staging driver seems potentially
cover both, but I would like the be more comfortable with that.
I'd like to propose the following. I build some test kernels and point to
them in your bug report. Could you point people in the forum there and if
that kernel works for that other hw as well let them coment on the bug?

Thanks,
Stefan