Kernel Bug Day Tuesday 9 March 2010

Jeremy Foshee jeremy.foshee at canonical.com
Mon Mar 8 17:54:27 UTC 2010

Hi All!
	I'd like to officially announce the organization of the Weekly Kernel
Bug Day[1] to address regressions.

	What this means is that we would like for all members of the Ubuntu
Kernel Team as well as the community to focus on regression bugs for one
day a week up to release. We will then discuss and enhance the Bug Day
to a more general bug focused day going forward into the next release at
UDS.

	I'll be modifying the script that generates the weekly Bug List [2] to
include regressions from all of the other kernel architectures, so
expect to see something on that tomorrow.

	All are welcome to help so please join us in the #ubuntu-kernel channel
as we work to resolve these bugs!

Thanks!

~JFo

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay