Recommended Bug List from the QA Team

Jeremy Foshee jeremy.foshee at canonical.com
Mon Mar 1 04:13:23 UTC 2010

Hi All,

	Here's the updated bug list for the week [1].  I've added 10 new bugs
to the list which includes 1 regression-potential bug and 2
regression-release bugs.  The current regression stats are as follows:

62 regression-potential bugs (up 14)
21 regression-update bugs  (up 1)
105 regression-release bugs  (up 5)
1 regression-proposed bugs  (no change)

The Carried Forward section is currently at 192 bugs (up 8) and the In
Progress section is at 111 bugs (up 5).

Due to the death of my stepfather. I will be unable to attend the call
again this week. I would, however, like to let you all know that the
next few weeks will be focused on regressions. I will be contacting you
all as I encounter your regression bugs so that we can address as many
of them as possible before the Lucid release.

Thanks!
~JFo

[1] http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/jfo/kernel-buglist.html