Fwd: [ubuntu/maverick] trace-cmd 1.0.2-1 (New)

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Mon Jun 21 02:54:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 11:23 -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> NEW: trace-cmd_1.0.2.orig.tar.gz
> NEW: trace-cmd_1.0.2-1.debian.tar.gz
> NEW: trace-cmd_1.0.2-1.dsc
>
> trace-cmd (1.0.2-1) maverick; urgency=low
>
>    * Initial release.
>      - LP: #593343

This version was rejected by an archive admin due to some issues with
the copyright file and debian versioning. I fixed these issues and
removed two lintian overrides which are apparently known bugs with our
build/archive process.

I have uploaded a new version, based on the 1.0.3 release upstream, to

	http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~cndougla/trace-cmd/

Once again, I've provided amd64 binary packages if anyone wants to test
it out first.

Tim, please review and upload to the NEW queue again.

Thanks,

-- Chase