[Maverick] switch to new firewire stack.

manoj.iyer at canonical.com manoj.iyer at canonical.com
Thu Jun 17 15:06:28 UTC 2010

libraw1394 - libraw1394 v2.0.5 is the current release and also the
recommended stable release for use with the new firewire drivers.

libdc1394 - libdc1394 v2.1.2 is the current release and also the
recommended stable release for use with the new firewire drivers.

Luke, can you see if FFmpeg: libavformat is ported to use the new stack?

Cheers
--- manjo