Kernel Triage Summit planning

Gursimran singh simar.i3r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:05:11 UTC 2010

Seems to be a great idea, Jeremy. I like it and wanted to be a part. I
always wanted to work on kernel related ie low level programming. I think
this will be a great start for me. I had been working on microcontrollers
quite a bit now ....
Currently i'm being mentored by sense about bug triaging, but I'm learning
fast. Surely i will catch up..
Interested areas are drivers related stuff (touchpad maybe)..

Regards
Simar