[Rebase review] Hardy netbook-lpia branch rebase to 2.6.24-28.70

Ike Panhc ike.pan at canonical.com
Thu Jun 10 13:01:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please review for the rebase on Hardy netbook-lpia branch including lbm/lrm/lum.
The git tree is at the following place:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ikepanhc/hardy-kernel/.git branch netbook-lpia and
tag NBK-Ubuntu-2.6.24-28.70netbook01

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ikepanhc/hardy-lbm/.git branch netbook-lpia and
tag NBK-Ubuntu-2.6.24-28.70netbook01

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ikepanhc/hardy-lrm/.git branch netbook-lpia and
tag NBK-Ubuntu-2.6.24.25-28.1netbook01

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ikepanhc/hardy-lum/.git branch netbook-lpia and
tag NBK-Ubuntu-2.6.24-28.70netbook01

What has been done list below.

For Hardy kernel:
 * Rebase to tag Ubuntu-2.6.24-28.70
 * Disable LGUEST_GUEST for two reason: we dont need it and build failed on it.
 * Remove debian/control and debian/control.stub: Those are auto-generated files

For LBM/LRM/LUM:
 * Bump ABI number with kernel tree
 * Remove debian/control and debian/control.stub

Please review and let me know if you have any feedback for each step.
If everything is fine, I will upload them to build server.

--
Ike Panhc