Lucid pull request, sfc driver stable updates

Ben Hutchings bhutchings at solarflare.com
Mon Jun 7 13:37:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 14:03 +0200, Stefan Bader wrote:
> On 06/02/2010 06:45 PM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> > Stefan,
> >
> > Please consider including these 2.6.33.4 stable updates for the sfc driver.
> >
> > From the maintainer:
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2010-June/010894.html
> >
> > For everyone else, note that sfc was backported from 2.6.33.
> >
> > rtg
>
> Given that this is on upstream stable for the kernel version that driver is
> based on, I think it is acceptable for SRU. ACK for the patches (with one more
> to go), but could you please create a tracking bug with a short justification?

I'm happy to file bugs if you need such references.

In any case I don't expect the 2.6.33.y series to continue much longer
so I won't be able to refer to that in future.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings, Senior Software Engineer, Solarflare Communications
They asked us to note that Solarflare product names are trademarked.