Third "Linaro kernel merge result of the moment" aka "arm_next" published

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at canonical.com
Sat Jul 17 04:06:29 UTC 2010

I just made available a new Linaro kernel merge result at the following
location:

	http://git.linaro.org/?p=linux/arm_next.git;a=summary

The process we're experimenting at the moment for the production of this
kernel is described on this page:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Specs/M/ARMKernelVersionAlignment

This is the merge result from the following branches:

Linus' tree at v2.6.35-rc5-43-gf469461
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6

RMK's "devel" branch at commit 414a0eac
http://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/kernel/git-cur/linux-2.6-arm.git

Catalin Marinas' "rebased" branch at commit 4298370d
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmarinas/linux-2.6-cm.git

Will Deacon's "for-linaro" branch at commit 1d4a8e2c
git://repo.or.cz/linux-2.6/linux-wd.git

Uwe Kleine-König's "arm/booting" branch at commit e69edc79
git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ukl/linux-2.6.git
(this also contains patches from Eric Miao for automatic ZRELADDR)

The Ubuntu Maverick branch has been dropped per general request.

This has been tagged with "linaro_merge_100716" and the tag message also
has the above info.  This is also available through the following gitweb
link:

 http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=linux/arm_next.git;a=tag;h=linaro_merge_100716

The previous merge result is still available through the tag
"linaro_merge_100712" for reference.

Please contact me if you have any issue with this tree.  Positive
feedback is also fine!  ;-)

Nicolas