[Linaro-dev] Second "Linaro kernel merge result of the moment" aka "arm_next" published

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 14 08:46:43 UTC 2010

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 13.07.2010, 22:51 +0200 schrieb Loïc Minier:
>  I don't think we actually want to keep the Ubuntu kernel free from the
>  Linaro stuff,

i would prefer if we did until very deep QA happened to these changes,
dont forget we have to deliver releasable and stable arm images. please
dont merge any experimental features into one of the arm trees that go
onto any of the images. the arm team is happy to help testing your
changes but this should happen from separate binaries.

ciao
	oli