[Linaro-dev] Second "Linaro kernel merge result of the moment" aka "arm_next" published

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Jul 13 12:50:11 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 13 July 2010, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> I just made available a new Linaro kernel merge result at the following
> location:
>
>         http://git.linaro.org/?p=linux/arm_next.git;a=summary

Very nice!

> Please contact me if you have any issue with this tree.  Positive
> feedback is also fine!  ;-)

I'm wondering if we can split the merged ARM kernel tree from the
Ubuntu patches. I'm not normally building ubuntu packages when
trying out kernels, and a lot of the stuff in the ubuntu tree
is not heading for mainline inclusion any time soon.

Obviously we need the ubuntu+linaro tree as well, especially
to build the packages, but I'm personally more interested in
the linaro (minus ubuntu) patches that are headed upstream.

	Arnd