Please remove ubuntu/lenovo-sl-laptop

Ike Panhc ike.pan at canonical.com
Thu Jan 28 03:09:22 UTC 2010

Hi Andy,

There are several function which has not been enabled within
the commit:

- Fan speed readout and control: Fan speed will control
  automatically when CPU is too hot. Lower or speed up Fan manually
  is meanless.
- Rfkill by ACPI - The wifi chip is ath5k and the driver has
  supported rfkill function. And I believe user shall be satisfied
  with hardware RF switch rather then software rfkill.
- LenovoCare LED - The LED is not used to indicate any event.

--
Ike Panhc