Kernel Bug Day - Tues 19 Jan, 2010

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Fri Jan 15 17:09:19 UTC 2010

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that we're starting up Kernel Bug Day's
again for the new year.  Don't know what a Kernel Bug Day is [1]?
This is the perfect opportunity to find out what it's all about.

The next Kernel Bug Day will be held Tues. 19 Jan, 2010 [2].  We'll be
focusing on bugs with a closed upstream bug watch.  These would be good
targets in Launchpad to overlook and possibly close as well.  Please
join us Tuesday in the #ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as
we tackle this list of bugs together.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay