Lucid request update: sfc driver

Ben Hutchings bhutchings at solarflare.com
Fri Jan 8 23:25:29 UTC 2010

Please update the sfc driver to the version in 2.6.33-rc3.  This adds
support for the SFC9000 family of 10G Ethernet adapters.  Note that
there are a very large number of changes in the driver after 2.6.32;
most of these were refactoring required in preparation for the addition
of new hardware support.

A small number of changes to sfc depend on these networking core changes
relative to 2.6.32:

commit d73d3a8cb4723e161589864741d8528d70b350eb