[LUCID] pull request - replace compcache with ramzswap

manoj.iyer at canonical.com manoj.iyer at canonical.com
Wed Jan 6 18:52:10 UTC 2010

apw,

Yes, this will require new userspace tools, and also change in the way the
module is loaded. That is why I mentioned that I am not sure it works the
same as compcache we already have.

Going by 'if it ain't broken don't fix it' we can put this off to the next
release. I am totally fine with that.

Cheers
--- manjo