No subject

Paul Schulz paul at mawsonlakes.org
Tue Dec 28 09:13:28 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

Many of these things you mentioned are reported in /proc..
(some are only relevant to user space.. ie. the kernel doesn't know
or care).

You might have already done some more research, but if you are
still interested in producing a module for this, have a look at the
code in the kernel that produces the '/proc' files.

Also.. the Rubini book on 'Linux Device Drivers' is also worth looking at.

Cheers,
Paul