Natty ti-omap4

Dechesne, Nicolas n-dechesne at ti.com
Mon Dec 6 23:29:19 UTC 2010

Tim,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Tim Gardner <tim.gardner at canonical.com> wrote:

> Bryan - I pushed a natty ti-omap4 branch which was initially based on
> Maverick ti-omap4 2.6.35-903.19. The new package version is
> 2.6.35-1100.1, but I'm still working on some build problems. I should

is there any difference between -903.19 and -1100.1? Can you explain
what you've done?

> have it fixed tomorrow.
>
> Any status updates on rolling ti-omap4 forward to 2.6.37?

we don't have, and won't have a .37 BSP for OMAP4. TI is focusing on
.35 for now because we are adding support for power management. the
current plan is for us to deliver a new .35 kernel with power
management for inclusion in natty. Sebastien will be working with
Bryan to make this. We will have everything ported over to .38 in
February, and we will submit pull request for natty at that time.