[GIT PULL] [Maverick] TI OMAP4 2.6.35 L24.9 kernel release

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 30 16:48:22 UTC 2010

hi,
Am Montag, den 30.08.2010, 09:44 -0600 schrieb Tim Gardner:
> On 08/27/2010 08:22 PM, Bryan Wu wrote:
> > Tim and Lean,
> >
> > This big change is based on TI OMAP4 2.6.35 L24.9 release, which contains 1400+
> > patches. After rebasing on our Maverick master branch, we successfully build
> > kernel packages and most functions work fine on TI OMAP4 ES2.0 hardware. So
> > please consider to pull this branch to replace our old 2.6.34 kernel.
> >
> > The following changes since commit 978e830c47ca5de5824ddf3ba9f7d3571da765a7:
> >    Leann Ogasawara (1):
> >          UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.35-19.25
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >    git://kernel.ubuntu.com/roc/ubuntu-maverick ti-omap4
> >

> uploaded

i asked for this upload to be rejected for now since there is no way to
make sure its not accidentially accepted.

the arm team isnt fully equipped with ES2.0 hardware yet, the images do
not have ES2.0 bootloaders on them and if a release manager would
accidentially accept it, the resulting binary would make the omap4
images unbootable.
if the build would have been for ES1.0 it would have been fine for beta,
but in the current sitiation i'm asking that it gets re-uploaded after
the beta release once we have the updated bootloader code on the images.

sorry, i would have reacted earlier if i had expected it to end up in
the queue before beta so you wouldnt have to do the upload twice ...

ciao
	oli