TI omap4 2.6.35 branch

Bryan Wu bryan.wu at canonical.com
Fri Aug 27 11:50:34 UTC 2010

Ricardo, Thanks a lot for the testing on ES2.0 board.

I've fixed the audio building failure with 2 patches from TI guys.
Please find my git branch here:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=roc/ubuntu-maverick.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ti-omap4

And the cross compiled kernel package here:
http://people.canonical.com/~roc/kernel/omap4-2.6.35/

Please help me to test.

Issues:
=====
 * USB EHCI port doesn't work on ES1.0, but ES2.0 is OK.
   Sebastien, could you please add some input here.
 * HDMI function, IIRC, Lee asked for that. I didn't test it yet,
since I am using Maverick minimal root fs.
 * Could we drop ES1.0 support in our Maverick, since we are targeting ES2.0 HW?

If there is no big change, I'm going to send out git pull request soon.

Thanks,
-Bryan