ubuntu-debian: Find ABI files according to their source package name

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Tue Aug 17 20:41:31 UTC 2010

On 08/17/2010 02:25 PM, Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 09:47:17AM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
>> This patch helps find ABI files according to their source package
>> name if the existing URLs (e.g. debian.linaro/etc/getabi) in the
>> various branches end in 'linux' (which is likely _not_ the correct
>> place).
>
> As this is a branch specific configuration option, cannot those paths
> just be updated to be correct for the branch.  Cirtainly that is the
> intention of that file?

Well, of course, but given that I'm naturally lazy (and couldn't
remember where the binaries end up), this helps the folks creating the
topic branch. Maybe we should macro-ize the paths in
debian.BRANCH/etc/getabi thusly:

repo_list=(
"http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/${src_pkg_name}"
"http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/pool/main/l/${src_pkg_name}"