New linux-linaro branch and a linux-linaro-meta branch

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Thu Aug 12 22:15:01 UTC 2010

On 08/12/2010 08:16 AM, John Rigby wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I did a new linux-linaro release yesterday.  It is based on the Nico's
> latest merge and the latest Ubuntu kernel.  It is in the master branch
> here:
> git://git.linaro.org/jcrigby/linux-linaro.git
>
> I have also done a linux-linaro meta package.  It is in the master branch here:
> git://git.linaro.org/jcrigby/linux-linaro-meta.git
>
> Thanks
> John

[ubuntu/maverick] linux-linaro 2.6.35-1001.5 (Accepted)

Also ceated a new linaro branch in
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-maverick-meta.git. Note the
removal of meta packages linux-source, linux-linaro-omap, and
linux-linaro-vexpress.

linux-source does not exist, and linux-linaro-[omap,vexpress] are
redundant (though I know the master branch meta packages do something
similar).

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com