[ANNOUNCE] linux-2.6.32.y-drm33.z

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Thu Apr 29 09:23:45 UTC 2010

As many of us now have a distribution which is based on a 2.6.32 kernel but are
forced to update DRM to the version in 2.6.33 to obtain good graphics
experience. In support of this I went ahead and created a tree on kernel.org[1]
which brings together the two and which I will maintain following the upstream
stable trees from Greg. This hopefully will not only be beneficial to us but
also to all that are in the need of running this combination of code.

-Stefan

[1] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/smb/linux-2.6.32.y-drm33.z.git