Logitech Headset

Kevin McKinney klmckinney1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:23:33 UTC 2010

Hi developers,
I was wondering if I could get a little direction. I am trying to enable my
usb logitech headset, and I was trying to find the supporting driver. The
product id and vendor id are; 046d:0a01 and I have performed a grep on all
drivers for the vendor and product Id with no luck.  The is the list of
possible drivers:

kmckinney at kmckinney-linuxlaptop:~/linux/linux-2.6.32.2$ grep -i -R -l 046d
drivers/*
drivers/hid/hid-lgff.c
drivers/hid/hid-ids.h
drivers/input/joystick/xpad.c
drivers/input/joystick/iforce/iforce-usb.c
drivers/input/joystick/iforce/iforce-main.c
drivers/media/video/pwc/pwc-if.c
drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_driver.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/vc032x.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/spca500.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/zc3xx.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/spca561.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/tv8532.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/sunplus.c
drivers/media/video/gspca/stv06xx/stv06xx.c
drivers/media/video/usbvideo/quickcam_messenger.c
drivers/media/video/zc0301/zc0301_sensor.h
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu_FB50_mdk.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu_2k.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfw2.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu_OTUS_RC.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu.c.drv_ba_resend
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwbu.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu.c
drivers/staging/otus/hal/hpfwu_txstream.c
drivers/staging/usbip/stub_dev.c
drivers/usb/serial/ipaq.c

Is this device supported?  If so, please let me know which module so I can
turn it on in the linux kernel.  If not, I will try to create the driver.

Thanks,
Kevin