Threaded interrupts and preemption

manoj.iyer at canonical.com manoj.iyer at canonical.com
Tue Apr 13 19:01:50 UTC 2010

afaik, applications will not see much difference if they run on realtime
or not, probably we will see some difference in responsiveness, but as per
the presentation at ELC, user space applications with locking bugs will be
more pronounced due to more fine grain scheduling, especially on SMP.

Cheers
--- manjo