[Patch 0/5] [Karmic] SRU: AppArmor fixes

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Tue Nov 10 20:23:44 UTC 2009

John Johansen wrote:
> The following changes since commit 18fec74a0b2d08ddfe424cf9376a4f09fff9d2ee:
>   Leann Ogasawara (1):
>         UBUNTU: [Config] Move position of CONFIG_LIRC_ENE0100 for ports configs
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/apparmor-karmic.git master
>
> John Johansen (5):
>       UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix oops after profile removal
>       UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix Oops when in apparmor_bprm_set_creds
>       UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix cap audit_caching preemption disabling
>       UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix refcounting bug causing leak of creds
>       UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix oops there is no tracer and doing unsafe transition.
>
>  ubuntu/apparmor/capability.c |    1 +
>  ubuntu/apparmor/domain.c     |    9 +++++++--
>  ubuntu/apparmor/policy.c     |    2 +-

I believe what Stefan was referring to when he mentioned requiring a
more thorough SRU explanation for these patches was the SRU
justification in the LP bug. The SRU review team do not necessarily look
at the commit message, so placing the SRU justification therein is
superfluous.

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates for more details.

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com