[Karmic] SRU-fix: Fix nx_enable reporting

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Tue Nov 10 12:43:27 UTC 2009

As described in the patch, we got a regression in proposed which was
caused by a SRU update. Though fixing the message fir 64bit it caused
32bit non-PAE suddenly to believe it had nx protection. Which then
caused sleep problems (for the computer, not the programmer :)).
I guess after being involved in testing, I should get two other ACKs
for it and then respin, proposed. Thanks.

-Stefan