Recommended Bug List from the QA Team

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Sun Nov 8 23:01:40 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Here's the updated bug list for the week [1].  I've added 11 new bugs to
the list which includes 1 regression-update and 2 regression-release
bugs.  The current regression stats are as follows:

41 regression-potential bugs (up 7) - most of these should likely become
regression-release
12 regression-update bugs (up 3)
47 regression-release bugs (up 6)
0 regression-proposed bugs (no change)

I'm still in the process of reviewing the existing bugs in the Carried
Forward and In Progress section to see what we'll keep for the Lucid
cycle.  Of the 11 bugs added last time, the stats are as follows:

1 Fix Committed
3 Incomplete
7 Triaged

Thanks,