Commonly found hardware in suspend/resume bugs

Manoj Iyer manoj.iyer at canonical.com
Wed May 6 04:25:49 UTC 2009

btw to get the bug list you do

w3m -dump
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bugs?assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_commenter=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_supervisor=&field.has_cve.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.searchtext=&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.subscriber=&field.tag=apport-kerneloops+resume+suspend&field.tags_combinator=ALL&orderby=-datecreated&search=Search&start=0
| cut -f 2 -d " " |  sed -n -e '/^[0-9]/p'

increament end=0 by 75 and get the next set, I believe there are 552 in
total, opening that link in the browser will tell you exactly how many
times you have to inc, you could put that in a loop if you like. etc, I
had to hand edit the output to remove some junk lines.

Cheers
--- manjo